- I will strive for excellence in the IT profession by continuously increasing my own knowledge and skills. Aside from my employers resources, I acknowledge that there are many free resources, articles, and books that are available and there is no excuse nor limits to your ability to stay knowledgeable in modern information technology.
- I will demonstrate my performance through leadership, projects, and additional educational programs, and will encourage others to do the same.
- When faced with a task beyond my skills or experience I will not hesitate to ask for guidance when the challenge presents itself. I will ask others for professional advice and learn from their personal experiences. Each challenge is a new opportunity to grow my skills. When I am asked for assistance, I will respond cooperatively and help others learn through personal knowledge.
- I will strive to share the knowledge I have achieved so everyone contributes to each-others success.
- With my knowledge, I will teach others willingly with Industries Best Practices. I will strive to be as honest and helpful as possible.
- For no reason will I seek private interests at the expense of end users, clients, customers, or my employer.
- My user rights, technical knowledge, and permissions are only to fulfill the responsibilities assigned by my employer and to benefit the company, clients and customers.
- If I notice any signs, circumstances, or actions that may lead to potential conflicts I will notify my employer immediately.
- I will not steal.
- Kickbacks and Bribery will be rejected and reported.
- I will report illegal activities without respect to the punishments involved. Lying, cheating, or stealing will not be accepted to achieve success.
- I will not maliciously harm others reputation, property or employment by false accusations.
- I will not use my resources for unfair personal gain
- I will distinguish between analysis and opinion while performing the responsibilities assigned.
- I will comply with Industry Best Practices while fulfilling my obligations.
- I am required to report all warnings and system vulnerabilities that might result in undesirable outcomes.
- Intellectual property rights are highly respected and credit will be given where it is due.
- I will carefully document my tasks according to the IT playbook in order to avoid confusion in the future.
- I respect the privacy of my co-workers and will not circumvent it for personal desire.
- I will obtain permission before compromising company or personal privacy.
- I respect human dignity and the right of confidentiality to my employer, clients and customers.
- I will respect the rights of others, and not trespass on their offenses.
- I will not participate in any form of discrimination of any kind.